Things have changed a lot this year, and so have we.
Here at CMG, through our purpose-built recording studio, we’ve taken every measure to ensure the same high standard is maintained with our new live virtual events, and to provide far more than just your average zoom meeting.
Here’s what you now get from our unique live virtual events:
- The most up to date insights from renowned industry experts and experienced professionals
- An emphasis on practical applicable information, not just theory
- Video presentations recorded in 4K quality, and available to watch 72 hours after the conference
- Access to all presentations before and after the event
- Valuable CPD Hours to add to your yearly requirements
- Greater interaction with speakers and other attendees, with Q & A throughout the day, polls and interactive exercises and discussions
See below for a sample of our feedback from our live virtual conferences.
“Just to say well done to all the speakers and Chair, it was very hard to pick top 3 as they were all excellent and well done to the organisers for a very impressive conference in unusual circumstances” – Bryan King, Dept of Health – Data Privacy Conference
“Webinars are certainly the way forward and this one was extremely well run” – Bryan Dunne, Eamon O’Boyle & Associates – Fire Safety in Healthcare Conference
“As a presenter I was impressed by the organizers and how they turned what was billed to be a traditional event into a very well organised online event. Thank you for your work and support to presenters.” – Tom Halton, HMHmmmmm Limited – National Cyber Security Conference
“The on-line setting was very good and not being there was not an issue” – John Lalor, David Walsh Civil Engineering – Construction Contracts & Claims Management Conference
“Excellent conference well organised” – Rebecca McCormack, St Lukes Hospital – National HR & Management Conference 2020
“Well done everyone, it was seamless” – Margaret Powell, Dept of Culture Heritage & Gaeltacht – National Cyber Security Conference